Path Of Exile - The Destruction Dance doesn't work

Path Of Exile - I'd say wardloop is best for dmg counts and is clear on fullscreen and potentially freezing, but I'm not sure how feasible it is to configure in SSF. I played fire elves at the start of the tournament and also farmed the devastated maps and burned the devastated maps, but not 100% afk. I'd say it's possible, but not 100% sure.

MMOexp Path Of Exile

I did more damage using the saqwal chest and more aura. You can get more damage to minions on rings. And maybe +2 minions in the command post if you can automate the curse elsewhere. The downside of this build is that there is no freeze, so if you don't have enough dmg, it will fail. So I think cold-converted Carrion or Frozen Ghost might be better.


The Destruction Dance doesn't work because the Lowdown card is unaffected by Atlas's passive.


The secret build of afk burn: Death Oath Poison Occultist has low stamina. Helmets are meant to automate curses, exposures, and shocks - all of which add up to be better than +2, but not sure. Looks like they won't take enough damage regardless - at least they'll need 4-5x more dps than I thought. You are absolutely right about freezing/refrigerating, which do you think is easier to set up between scavenger and frost? I'm leaning towards frost because endless hunger sounds pretty good.


Nice tip about saqawal chests, I'll give it a try and see if that helps. I'll make bone rings in the end, but I don't think they do more damage, since fire golems don't really scale with usage rate (especially since I can't limit their CDR).

MMOexp Path Of Exile 2

Wardloop can do for me, I have plenty of time to play, but since it's not mage compatible, looting is a bit worse, so I don't like it very much lol. I would only consider it a last resort.


Is the DO project just a large-scale poison explosion? It sounds fun but inconsistent. MMOexp team provide the safest and cheapest POE Currency & POE 2 Currency, always online & fast, Contact us now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Phox Righteous Fire Juggernaut build is highly popular

How to Experience FIFA 23 Without Leaving Your House