Be very happy with the low season I had

2002-03 Boston Celtics Season: 2-12, Missed Playoffs


Launched in advance today. 5-minute quarters, with a 3-5-7-7 playoff format.

Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker made the all-supermegacelebrity group, with Pierce making third group all-NBA. Some G-League dude I signed made all-rookie 2d group.


Otherwise, the season become a disaster. Other than defeating Milwaukee and squeaking with the aid of using Orlando in overtime, I become blown out of just about each sport I performed of nba 2k23 mt. After beginning 2-8, I essentially "forfeited" (pressure-win/loss) the ultimate 4 video games due to the fact I could not take it anymore lol.


Around the league:

*Jason Kidd received MVP and led the Nets to the first seed withinside the east. However, New Jersey become defeated 2-1 withinside the first spherical with the aid of using Philadelphia. He then departed in loose company for the Miami 


Heat. The 1st seeded Minnesota Timberwolves additionally misplaced withinside the first spherical.

*The LA Clippers made the Western Conference Finals and had a 2-zero lead earlier than falling the Lakers in 6 video games.

*The LA Lakers defeated the Magic four-three withinside the NBA Finals, with Shaq triumphing Finals MVP. LA had domestic courtroom docket however fell in the back of three-1 earlier than rallying to win.


Back to my Celtics: We received the 2003 draft lottery (worst record, nice odds at 25%). Because I had no hobby in having LeBron on my group, the plan become continually going to be to change down and pick out Dwyane Wade must I win the lottery. But due to the fact Detroit owned selections #three and #four, this supplied me with a completely unique opportunity.


Detroit acquired: #1 choose out, #23 choose out, and 05 San Antonio choose out (pinnacle three included)


Boston acquired: #3 choose out, #4 choose out, change rights in 04/05/06, and Corliss Williamson (the pc become adamant he be covered in any deal lol)


With the ones selections, I took Wade third and used the 4th choose out on Chris Bosh. Carmelo Anthony went 2d to Denver, who I additionally taken into consideration and could have taken if Wade were decided on. I additionally grabbed Darko Milicic with the twenty fifth choose out buy 2k23 mt, which I acquired in a previous change with the LA Clippers.


The beginning lineup will probable be:

PG: JR Bremer

SG: Dwyane Wade

SF: Paul Pierce

PF: Antoine Walker

C: Michael Olowokandi/G-League man (have not determined but)


The sixth guy may be Chris Bosh (he will play withinside the last mins of near video games at middle and may be the move-to man while the starters are out of the sport). Other amazing acquisitions encompass Hedo Turkoglu and Rafer Alston (each loose agents).


Overall, I'm very happy with the low season I had and am excited for the 03-04 season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Phox Righteous Fire Juggernaut build is highly popular

Path Of Exile - The Destruction Dance doesn't work

How to Experience FIFA 23 Without Leaving Your House