Cheapskates in Legion Raids are driving me up a wall

It's getting worse week by week However, this week is the cake. I've been working to get rid of Valtan very hard over the last couple of hours and have been through 3 to five groups in total, but I'm not keeping track of it. None of these groups damaged Valtan's armor, because they are too sluggish to utilize the Destruction bombs that they offer for free. We're all sat on more than 100 boxes, and many are too poor to utilize the Destruction bombs.

tranquil karkosa lost ark

Pug raids at the moment is leading me to want to cut the hair off. It's best to create a static. This is something I'm sure to have in the next week, because each week it gets worse and and more severe. It's just me ranting about it and I'm sure I'm not the only person becoming more and more frustrated each week.


I really don't care the fact that some individuals are learning about mechanics and then die but it doesn't matter to me, but I've been there too and I'm certainly not an infallible saint that doesn't make mistakes However, when I waste two hours of my time and am unable to get through the armor break portion of Valtan because the people who are poor are unable to get free equipment, it's kind of absurd. I'm not even bothered by the cheapskates from Guardians I'll be bringing myself my own flares, pheromones and other flammables to be safe However, I'm unable to throw eight destro nades simultaneously in Valtan. I'll even bring the corrosive if nobody else would like to participate.


Are they really that inexpensive that they wouldn't even make use of free items to create regular content? Of course whenever you mention during chats "remember not to throw your destruction Nades, guys" It's the standard Tranquil Karkosa scenario, crickets and total silence as we pull two more times and the same thing. Never has anyone admitted to being poor' when asked why someone doesn't throw their Nades. Never did reminding people to do it helped.


Non-ironically, raids are much easier and less frustrating to get rid of in the beginning than they are today because people have actually given an utter shit instead of contributing absolutely nothing, and still hoping to clear their heads, lost ark gold for sale on P2Pah.com, show your best service. I'm not soliciting a lot only the bare minimum.


This week's raid has been the worst raiding experience I've had in throughout my entire time playing the game, there's no doubt about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Phox Righteous Fire Juggernaut build is highly popular

Path Of Exile - The Destruction Dance doesn't work

How to Experience FIFA 23 Without Leaving Your House