The difference between 1370 and 1415

The distinction between 1370 and 1415 is massive when it comes to entertainment wise...I was the most popular at 1485. I had always had 3 alternates (sorc, guns, and Glaivier) as a fox yoho simulation... Most of the time, I was carried by a friend on Argos P3 (we played with our friends, plus we would always played the game with the name, don't be worried) and so on.


I chose to work on my Sorc first in the last week, and then yesterday Gunslinger. Best decision I ever made.

Sorc took me between 25k and 30k to push because the guy had lots of jumps and I had lots of mats.. However, Gunslinger was 40k for me since she had a lot less mats. It was a pain to throw away all that Lost Ark gold, plus Pheons and accs for a the 4x3...

However, it was worth it.

The amount of enjoyment is out of the ordinary. Dailies aren't as boring as it used to be. Looking for those drops of relics, even more legions, leaps, and more... It's amazing.


Here are some of the highlights:


- Deskaluda? It's obviously 10x more enjoyable than Yoho.


It's not a good idea to deal with people who aren't willing to utilize battle items and potions or even equip in their 1370s... I have yet to find this in Deskaluda. I think you're always being pressured to upgrade your 1415 alternative.


Relic drops increase the chances of a higher importance role to earn more cheap lost ark gold.


There are more Legions to play. Valtan is a blast to play in the an ilvl.

And much more.


I was looking to upgrade my SH up to 5/3 engravings, and I saved for a dreadful 3x5 hit master. But it's ridiculously cost prohibitive... I am now planning to. However, trying to push Sorc or GS up to 1430 is appealing.


More lost ark news on p2pah... waiting for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Phox Righteous Fire Juggernaut build is highly popular

Path Of Exile - The Destruction Dance doesn't work

How to Experience FIFA 23 Without Leaving Your House