Madden 22 defense terrible tips

So I’ve gotten into madden 22 more since the servers for 20 is down now. But I’ve noticed my defense is so bad I focus the majority of my resources to db cause I hate giving up yards so easily from having bad defensive player but no matter what I do I seem to always leave someone wide open even when I use man. I’ve recently looked at tips but it’s so much info thrown at me at once it’s difficult to keep up. My defensive skills were pretty decent on madden 20 but I can’t even get near that in 22. So I just need a couple tips not much I’m not necessarily trying to be the best just don’t want to be the easiest player you know lol. I’m currently using the giants defense playbook and just use coaches suggestions page.

Madden 23 EA

I'm not great at Madden but a couple of things that have worked for me. Note that I play a lot of man because I always play with the Patriots, so there's a good secondary.


1, Always choose by formation and match the personnel on the field. If they're running two WRs on the play, go 3-4 or 4-3. If they have a good pass catching tight end and you want to go man, use Cover 1 hole so that a LB drops to cover the middle and your safety plays man against the TE. If their package has 3 WRs, then at least nickel, and so forth.


2, In your depth chart, make your top Sub LB one of your safeties. Then you have a LB in case they run, for blitzing, or can drop into zone coverage (or cover a RB out of the backfield), but also have a secondary player down in the box to cover the middle or, in man, a TE or WR tight to the formation.


3, Avoid zone coverages that aren't match coverage. I find they tend to leave too-wide windows to throw into.


4, For cheesy guys who just want to run deep crossing routes with super fast WRs, I often will sit in quarter defense with a Spy (usually Cover 2 Man Spy, Cover 3 Buzz Spy if they throw to the middle a lot, or Cover 3 Spy) and find that with the right person in at DT, it's really, really easy to beat the center off the snap pressure, and if the QB scrambles left or right, you've got your ends playing contain. If they beat the contain, your Sub LB (who at this point is a secondary player) is playing spy and will prevent them running downfield.


Madden 22 coins sale on MMOexp.com, when Madden 23 is coming, we will offer you the best Mut 23 coins service, waiting for you. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Phox Righteous Fire Juggernaut build is highly popular

Path Of Exile - The Destruction Dance doesn't work

How to Experience FIFA 23 Without Leaving Your House