P2Pah D2R: All applications will be written like this

As we have seen our electricity costs rise in the last year, up to 3x and 2x I've put in power meters to determine which electrical appliance is responsible for the highest consumption. My PC is in the middle, using an RTX 3070.


When running D2R, my computer can run up to 360W of power and the majority of that is the 3070 RTX. The average is between 220W and 250W when using D2R running in the full window and on the full screen.


If I press alt-tab when D2R runs, and I want to switch to another program like Edge, Chrome Edge, Excel etc, D2R goes crazy and I consume the maximum amount of 350W. This is especially true whenever the Merc decides to wander through Harrogath.


When I click on a different window, and say I've you read the newspaper, but D2R is spending more than 250W because I clicked on a different application and I am unable to blame the mercenary for this one.

P2Pah D2R

I've created a small application that reduces D2R when the window isn't focused. When I press alt-tab or click on another window, within five seconds, D2R is reduced and my power consumption is reduced to 100W which is the amount my PC normally uses when it has 100 tabs open in Chrome and Excel spreadsheets.


For instance, as I type this message, my monitor application has reduced D2R, and I'm burning only 100W. If I hadn't done this, I'd have burned 350W in no time.


The application was not difficult to write, it took me around an hour however, you should read it HERE FIRST. Shame on D2R developers for not taking energy into consideration and permitting D2R to use 100s of watts without the center of attention.


One day I will know that the majority of desktop applications will follow this pattern and begin to regulate their power consumption in order to avoid unnecessary costs!


Furthermore In addition, with the power monitor installed it is possible to see each second which actions are the most costly as regards energy expenditure.


At the moment, it appears Harrogath is extremely expensive to live in The Act 2 Mercenary with his Meditation can make things more difficult! Teleporting around is just the equivalent of a few Watts more, but going through a crowd with Fanaticism certainly raised the bar!


I'm thinking it's a good idea to create an entirely new ladder where winners will be the first who reaches 99 with the least amount of energy expended and the players will be ranked according to. The expensive auras such as Fanaticism and Meditation I believe are coming soon.


PS: 390W after killing Shenk. I'm not doing Shenk for long.

PS2: Buy D2R Items & D2R Ladder Items from p2pah.com, 24/7 online service for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Phox Righteous Fire Juggernaut build is highly popular

Path Of Exile - The Destruction Dance doesn't work

How to Experience FIFA 23 Without Leaving Your House